Monday, August 9, 2010

Jefferson City and Sedalia Shows


This news is a bit late, but the photo arrived only last week and I thought it appropriate to blog about now.  Mes amis, I was awarded Best of Opposite Sex and my first two points at the Jefferson City Kennel Club Show, my second show ever!  My friend Domincia (Cia) took Best of Breed.  I got so excited that I was a little too bouncy and chewed on my lead during my other trips in the ring so this was the best that I did all weekend but I received many, many compliments from judges--one even called me a "knockout" puppy!  Mom was very proud of me, ribbons or no.
We would like to thank Judge Mrs. Kathleen Steen for this great honor!  And, of course, my breeders and our friends Susan and Adrienne for helping us newcomers to the sport.  Also to Liz, our conformation class instructor who helped me to learn to stand still!  We could not have done it without you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment